Welcome to Week 19!
What an eventful four-day week! Given the shortened week and adjusted schedules, our teachers and students did a wonderful job teaching and learning! I am so thankful for our teachers and staff who remain dedicated and student-centered. Please be sure to sign up for a conference so that you can hear more about your child’s experience at Wilder and all the wonderful classroom happenings.
We are looking forward to a great full-day week next week and some fun activities! On Thursday, we will celebrate the UNDEFEATED Boys Basketball Team (pictured above). Our students will enjoy a pep rally parade and a pizza party. We are so proud of our team and we are thankful to our coaches for their outstanding leadership! We will end the week with our Chick Fil A reading celebration.
Have a great week 19!
This week’s highlights include:
- Kindness Week January 24-28
- Day 1/ Day 2 Schedule for Week 19
- February 10th-Virtual Parent Conference Night
- Spring Sports Tryouts-Mar. 17th
- Weekly Covid Cases 1/17-1/21
- PTSA News
- Fall Make-Up Picture Day 1/26/2022
- Save the Date
- 1/26 Fall Make-Up Picture Day & Half Day